Thursday, June 17, 2010

Evidence of Networking Participation

Throughout this semester, I have taken various opportunities to enhance mine and others' learning and knowledge of educational technology. Please view this album below to see a few examples:

Networking Participation


The first slide is a screenshot of the RSS feed I set up with Google Reader to receive updates when classmates, Professor Dunlap, the Free Technology for Teachers Blog create new posts. I liked to keep tabs on my classmates' blogs to see how they interpreted assignments compared to how I did, as well as to provide constructive comments. A couple screenshots of taking advantage of the blog commenting feature are included. I learned a lot from the Free Technology for Teachers blog, including the website for 360 Cities - a tool similar to Google Earth, but gives high quality, panoramic shots from the ground level of cities all over the world.
Also included in the photo album is a screenshot of interaction within the class forum where I learned a lot about how current classroom teachers are implementing video. Lastly, I included a screenshot of a comment on a classmate's podcast created with VoiceThread. If I wasn't in the classroom I might have tried a voice response.

No comments:

Post a Comment